ULTRA RARE KOSMOS COSMOS POLJOT KOCMOC AUTOMATIC 1MChZ Vintage USSR Soviet Watch
Men's wristwatch COSMOS (SPACE). Circular calendar scale (very rare).
The hand of the calendar is original (hardened). Very rare even for those times - produced in extremely small editions! The watch was made in 1960s at the 1st Moscow Watch Factory.The case is gold plated (Au20 mark). It has got an automatic mechanism with 29 ruby jewels. The watch is in used condition and has got some signs of use. It runs well and keeps time accurately as it has been serviced (cleaned, lubricated and calibrated) by a professional watchmaker. The watch has been serviced by a professional watchmaker. All parts tested for wear. Broken ones have been replaced with good parts. All parts washed up in gasoline. The movement was put whole, then lubricated and calibrated. A new crystal has been set up. The case was washed up. Comes with a new leather strap. Case size (lug to lug) - 41.4 mm.
The crown - 35.8 mm. Watch thickness - 9.6 mm. Lug width - 18 mm. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Watches, Parts & Accessories\Watches\Wristwatches".
The seller is "time-o-logist" and is located in this country: UA. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Bezel Color: Gold
- Number of Jewels: 29 Jewels
- Indices: 12-Hour Dial, Baton Indexes
- Year Manufactured: 1960-1969
- Band/Strap: Two-Piece Strap
- Case Color: Gold
- Department: Men
- Lug Width: 18 mm
- Watch Shape: Round
- Style: Casual, Classic, Dress/Formal, Luxury
- Case Size: 35 mm
- Features: 12-Hour Dial, Acrylic Crystal, Central Second, Date Calendar, Сircular calendar
- Case Material: Gold Plated
- Movement: Mechanical (Automatic)
- Water Resistance: Not Water Resistant
- With Papers: No
- Brand: Poljot
- Type: Wristwatch
- Band Color: Brown
- Customized: No
- Band Material: Leather
- Dial Color: Beige
- Model: Poljot 2614
- With Original Box/Packaging: No
- Case Finish: Gloss
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Ukraine
- Display: Analog